A multivehicle crash is blocking U.S. 27 on Monday in Miami-Dade County, east of the Everglades National Park.
The crash is blocking both the southbound and northbound lanes of U.S. 27, also known as North Okeechobee Road.
The crash was on the southbound lanes of U.S. 27, between Krome Avenue and Northwest 186th Street.
This is a developing story.
Source:: News Headlines
Related Posts - Fresh news now
- Rollover crash on I-95 southbound by Airport Expressway has 5 lanes blocked Drivers are urged to avoid I-95 southbound near the Airport Expressway where a rollover crash has five right lanes blocked. Miami Avenue or NW 27th Avenue are potential alternate routes. This is the Southbound Drivers POV 😬 pic.twitter.com/zowfs8Cw1R— Total Traffic Miami (@TotalTrafficMIA) February 24, 2021 ...read more Source:: News Headlines
- Injury crash on 170 Freeway in North Hollywood closes lanes A SigAlert was issued early Tuesday morning for the southbound 170 Freeway just north of Burbank Boulevard in the North Hollywood area following an injury crash, according to the California Highway Patrol. The CHP and Los Angeles Fire Department responded about 4:45 a.m. to the southbound lanes, where three tow trucks were called to remove vehicles, the CHP reported. There were at least two injuries in the crash, and firefighters were working to extricate victims from the wreckage. One person was described as “still conscious” by CHP officers in a report at 5:13 a.m. The vehicles involved in the crash,…
- Missing Child Alert issued for 14-year-old boy from southwest Miami-Dade The Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued a Missing Child Alert Tuesday afternoon for a 14-year-old boy who was reported missing in Miami-Dade County. Juan Velasquez was last seen on Monday in the 15500 block of Southwest 147th Court. Authorities said he may be traveling in a 2015, white Dodge Journey with Florida tag HJCH61. Juan has brown hair and brown eyes and is 5 feet, 4 inches tall. He weighs about 120 pounds. Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call 911 or the Miami-Dade Police Department at 305-471-8477. ...read more Source:: News Headlines
- Police: 2 teenage boys shot while inside car in Southwest Miami-Dade Police are investigating a shooting that took place in Southwest Miami-Dade County. According to authorities, police responded to the area of Dixie Highway and Southwest 137th Avenue following a Shot Spotter Alert. The shooting involved multiple vehicles. Police said the victims were in one vehicle and the subjects were in another. Police said the subjects open fire at the victim’s vehicle, with two occupants suffering gunshot wounds. The victims, a 16-year-old boy and 17-year-old boy, were rushed to a nearby hospital with non-life threatening injures, according to authorities. Anyone with information is urged to contact Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS.…
- Here is what we know about the Genesis GV80 that Tiger Woods was driving when he crashed Summary List PlacementTiger Woods remains hospitalized in Los Angeles with injuries he sustained in a rollover car crash this week, an accident the LA County Sheriff's Office said could have been worse if the golfer hadn't been cushioned by his SUV's interior. Woods was driving a Genesis GV80, the brand's first SUV. Genesis is a luxury brand sold by Korean automaker Hyundai. During Tuesday's crash, the vehicle's front end and and bumpers were destroyed, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said during a press conference. But the interior of the car was not severely damaged, helping Woods survive, Villanueva said. …