The 12 nuttiest, weirdest things that Disneyland annual passholders do
If you’ve ever known any diehard Disneyland fans, you know they sometimes do things that are downright mystifying, if not the opposite of what you’d expect, except to others like them.
Here are 12 flat-out nutty things that only another Disney fiend could understand. Disneyland annual passholders will….
12. Spend $15,000 on a dinner for 12 people. But, hey, it’s only $1,250 per person for this special dinner called 21 Royal, which takes place in the apartment designed for Walt Disney overlooking New Orleans Square (Walt never used it, because he passed away before it was finished.) Avid Disney fans get together and pool their money for the bragging rights to say they attended this evening, which includes a balcony view of Fantasmic!
11. Stand in line for hours to buy a plastic popcorn bucket — and then refuse to put actual popcorn in it, because it’s a “collector’s item.”
10. Go to the parks just for the exercise. Yep, while the rest of us complain about how exhausting it is to walk around the resort all day, some folks go there just to get their morning steps in.
9. Obsess about secret menu items. Did you know that restaurants at the Disneyland Resort have secret menu items? Sometimes they’re popular items that have been discontinued but people still ask for them, other times they’re just secret because it’s fun. For example, at Adventureland’s Tropical Hideaway, you can ask them to put candied bacon on your Dole Whip, but you won’t find it on the menu. Now, the resort offers hundreds, maybe thousands of food and drink items 365 days a year. But that won’t stop passholders from seeking out the hidden ones.
8. Argue for an hour about whether Toy Story or Mickey and Friends is a better parking lot. The Toy Story is …read more
Source:: The Mercury News – Lifestyle