How to easily make a photo slideshow on your Mac, for sharing all those images from your recent vacation
Making a slideshow on a Mac through the Photos app is a simple and quick process.
In your slideshow, you’ll be able to customize things like slide transitions and background music.
There’s also the option to create an “Instant” slideshow. It’s a bit faster to create, but less customizable than building one yourself.
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Photo slideshows can be a fun way to remember a trip, or any experience.
And if you have a Mac, making a slideshow – complete with background music and fun slide transitions – is exceedingly easy to do.
You can either build a slideshow from scratch, or have your Mac’s Photos app make an “instant” one for you.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
MacBook Pro (From $1,299 at Apple)
How to make a slideshow on a Mac
Provided you already know which photos you want to include in your slideshow, this should be a quick and easy process:
1. Go to the Launchpad (the rocket ship icon in your bottom toolbar) and select the Photos app.
2. Select your photos (by clicking on the first one, then press and hold the Command key and click each subsequent photo you want in your slideshow).
3. In the top toolbar, select “File,” then “Create,” then “Slideshow,” and finally “Photos.”
4. Add your slideshow name – this will appear at the beginning of the slideshow, so you may wish to change it from the suggested date-based name Apple will give it – and click “Ok.”
5. You can change the theme (like sliding panels or vintage prints), as well as the accompanying music and slide transitions, by clicking the icons on the right side of the slideshow.
6. When you’re ready, click “Export” to change the saved location of your new slideshow, otherwise you’ll be able to …read more
Source:: Business Insider