How to download music and other audio files to your iPhone
Download music from your iTunes music collection to your iPhone with just a few clicks.
You can download songs and other audio files to your iPhone using a USB cable or via Wi-Fi, though the initial setup requires connecting via USB either way.
Every time you add music to your iTunes library, you’ll need to sync your phone to copy the additional songs to your phone.
Streaming services like Apple Music, Spotify, and Pandora let you play music on your phone without downloading songs.
Given that your iPhone is essentially a cell phone merged with a music player, Apple has made it surprisingly cumbersome to download your music collection to a new iPhone.
Windows users in particular have lamented for years that iTunes – Apple’s desktop application that manages the audio data on your phone – is needlessly complicated.
To ease your experience, here’s how the step-by-step on how to download music from iTunes to your iPhone.
Prepare iTunes with your music
1. If you haven’t done it already, install the latest version of iTunes on a computer that holds your music collection.
2. In iTunes, click “File,” and then “Add Folder to Library.” Choose the music folder where your songs are stored, and then click “Select Folder.”
3. If you have additional music stored elsewhere, repeat step 2 until you’ve added all the music you want to your iTunes library.
Download music from iTunes to your iPhone with a USB cable
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
2. Turn on your iPhone and unlock it. If you see a message asking if you trust this computer, select “Trust.” Meanwhile, on …read more
Source:: Business Insider